Change of Name and Address

You can change your personal details online by completing the Change Personal Details triage.

If you change your name, address or telephone number please notify us as soon as possible. It is difficult for all concerned if we cannot contact you. We will also require proof of the new address e.g. utility bills.

Please make sure we have an up to date phone number (particularly if you have changed to cable).

Please be aware that in order to change your name you will need proof of a deed poll or a marriage certificate.